• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
thinman
Junior Boarder

Why do some of you people get so insulted???

#233564 1 year, 8 months ago
This is ridiculous already. People are upset because Jeff plays with his back to the crowd. Others are upset because they feel that Mark and Kenny are indispensable Ratdog members. You people are fucking weird. Seriously, it is people like you who ruin everything. You bitch about the most meaningless things and the worst part is that you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. You are assuming Jeff plays with his back to the crowd because he is a dick and wants to purposely insult people. Mark and Kenny came into Ratdog when Ratdog was already a band. In fact, Ratdog has ALWAYS been made up of a rotating cast of musicians. It just so happened that the lineup you are familiar with remained consistent for 6 long years.

These are just two examples of the stupidity that goes on in this board.

To those of you who feel the need to express your OUTRAGE over such stupid shit...please get over yourselves. I bet you guys have serious entitlement issues in other areas of your life. Anything that doesn't go EXACTLY as you want it to just plain SUCKS and you make sure to let EVERYBODY know just how YOU feel about things. YOU are insulted because Jeff plays a couple of songs with his back to the crowd! Big fucking deal!
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

Re: Why do some of you people get so insulted???

#233565 1 year, 8 months ago
I agree with what you're saying for the must part bout people bitchin and whining over the small bull shit but I did hear that Jeff just straight out hates Deadheads. Dunno, just what I heard and I pretty much believe everything I hear so....
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#233567 1 year, 8 months ago
I think that when Jeff faces the back, he sees pretty dancing women who act as a muse, and inspire him to play better. It seems to be working, as he playes well. In this day and age, some musical performers play shows that people want to see, in addition to hear. I am not sure that there is all that much to see with Furthur. I do like to see Phil smile when he is happy.
As to why people get insulted, it is what it is. One of ten thousand that come for the show.
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by nycdave. Reason: Just Besause
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#233572 1 year, 8 months ago
Venting is healthy. I hope you feel better now that you've expressed your outrage.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nycdave, spring mountain high, FurthurFlower67, DancingTurtle
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#233573 1 year, 8 months ago
The nice thing about modern technology is that people can vent, then others can vent about people venting. It's all cool in the car pool.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#233584 1 year, 8 months ago
nycdave wrote:
The nice thing about modern technology is that people can vent, then others can vent about people venting. It's all cool in the car pool.

Are you venting about people venting about people venting Dave?
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#233590 1 year, 8 months ago
I was going to say - aint that the pot calling the kettle black? Thank you for your contribution to the stupidity on this board...

Ahh c'mon denverman that wasn't very nice was it?
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#233592 1 year, 8 months ago
Given the opportunity, I have a lot of things to vent about. Uh, don't get me started. The good news is that this thread is not one of them. Furthur shows are difficult to vent about, cause they are too much fun. I am to busy giggling here to vent.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#233594 1 year, 8 months ago
best post of the week. right on thinman.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#233596 1 year, 8 months ago
I'm pissed off that I can't bring my comforter outside and wear it like a coat..better yet, I am pissed off that I can't get pushed around town on my bed today rather than having to wake up and get dressed. Good morning everyone
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
The following user(s) said Thank You: skidoo, nycdave, SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds